When We Were Heroes

January 16th, 2013

New Wild Cards fiction out today from Daniel Abraham on Tor.com — After many many volumes of print stories, this is the first web fiction since the American Hero website and the first traditional stand-alone story. More are in the works so check it out as well as the next print volume, Lowball.

Art by John Picacio

When We Were Heroes

12 Responses to “When We Were Heroes”

  1. pawn shops las vegas rolexon 23 Sep 2014 at 6:29 am

    Howdy I am so glad I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake,
    while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for
    a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I
    have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot
    more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    Review my web-site … pawn shops las vegas rolex

  2. Joshon 04 Nov 2014 at 10:47 am

    The poster looks good, i’m definitely going to check it out.

  3. q8methon 09 Nov 2014 at 6:15 am

    When is this coming out ? and where do i find it ?

  4. Kings-Qahr gameon 20 Nov 2014 at 2:45 am

    Great story! I read the first three books years ago. May revisit the series.

  5. alkeenanaon 19 Dec 2014 at 3:36 pm

    Always happy to read another tidbit to tide me over until the next book. Love the series! Thanks!

  6. Gameron 21 Dec 2014 at 6:18 am

    Gave up after the first few paragraphs. The build-up was incredibly slow. Not sure if anything interesting happens later on. Life’s too short to read boring fiction.

  7. Trelaton 23 Dec 2014 at 3:00 pm

    Men that turn to bugs girls that blow stuff up by flicking them… A virus that destroys 90 percent of a population and morphs the other 10 percent and where is there a question in the story? Are you sure he listened to NPR that seems inprobable… I Love It… Great story though a good quick read.

  8. Rashaqahon 26 Dec 2014 at 1:57 pm

    Will these stories eventually be compiled into a physical book?

  9. Joshuaon 04 Jan 2015 at 10:33 am

    Quite interesting, i liked it very much.

  10. Nashwaon 09 Jan 2015 at 3:25 pm

    Best superhero story I’ve read yet. I just became a Daniel Abraham fan.

  11. Nielon 12 Jan 2015 at 12:29 pm

    Amazing novel.

  12. Jacklynon 15 Jan 2015 at 4:13 pm

    I don’t know why people are leaving negative feedback, i really enjoyed it.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS

Leave a Reply